PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
POSITION: Inside Account Representative
LOCATION: New York City
OVERVIEW & COMPANY DESCRIPTION: We’re a New York City based private personal training company. Our specialty is in-home personal training. We create and implement individualized fitness programs designed to achieve our clients’ fitness objectives safely and efficiently. Personal training sessions can be held in the privacy of a client’s home, their building’s fitness center or at one of our personal training facilities located throughout New York City. The office environment is best described as a fast-paced and team-oriented. Our team works hard and maintains a high level of professionalism while having fun and truly valuing our work. We love fitness and helping others improve their lives. As an in-home personal training company, our service model consists of sending out our team of 30+ personal trainers to clients off-site throughout the city. Because of this, we do not have a traditional member base that a sales representative would prospect to on-site. Our inbound sales process occurs primarily over the phone and via email, so representatives must have excellent communication skills over these channels (verbal and written).
• Engage, qualify and convert new leads
• Become an expert in all company services (personal training, group fitness and nutrition)
• Service 80+ in-bound leads per month and pursue outbound leads. All leads are organized within our CRM.
• Develop a strategy for long-term, scalable success
• Work closely with the Director of Client Services and Director of Personal Training to onboard new clients and close the initial purchase.
•1-3 years of relevant sales experience
•A first-hand understanding of inbound/outbound sales methodologies
• Experience as a personal trainer, or an interest in fitness a plus.
• Proven ability to work well with a team.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
• Extremely organized – attention to detail is a must in this role.
• Strong presentation skills via in-person and video.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to discuss comprehensive health and fitness solutions over the phone to high-end prospects.
• Proactive, responsible and able to solve problems effectively.
• Interest in sales as well as an interest in growing with our company.
• Commitment to an active/healthy lifestyle and being fit.
• Paid Time Off
• Medical benefits (health/dental/vision)
• 401K retirement plan
• Company sponsored education events
• A great team!
• Base salary + commission.