PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JD / Qualified Applications should contact our office ASAP.
POSITION: Account Executive
LOCATION: Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT)
The Account Executive (AE) is assigned to manage relationships, sell products and services and be the community company interface to the Small/Medium Business (SMB) customers within an assigned State.
The AE is responsible for managing an assigned territory that consist of a module of existing Company’s customers and for growing the module by acquiring new customers. The AE will provide business solutions by offering a full range of Company’s products and services to the SMB Market via over the phone and in a face to face environment.
Performs job duties consistent within safety, legal and regulatory requirements; company standards, culture and business practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales targets as assigned using face to face professional business solution selling with some telephone selling and customer servicing techniques.
- Strategically sell a specified range of small & medium business product types including voice, LD, internet, data and bundled service offers, in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Promote and sell Company’s full product suite by consulting and gathering information and evaluating customer needs.
- Develop and maintain strategic account module plan to ensure that revenue growth and retention goals are met or exceeded.
- Maintain current industry and market knowledge.
- Develop and maintain internal team selling relationships to insure attainment of sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain external relationships to insure a positive, well positioned and recognized presence in the territory.
- Maintain and update Sales Force Automation tools as needed to support marketing campaigns and Company defined initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring creating custom proposals, responding to RFP/RFQs and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
Contributes to departmental activities and programs by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self motivated and self disciplined
- Strong organizational skills imperative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a large team, to attain set quotas.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in MS Office Suite.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Out of the box prospecting abilities
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills selling to business accounts
- Demonstrated success in changing and high paced environment
- Familiarity with local marketplace, companies and community
In order to accomplish the essential
duties of this position, the incumbent must have a Bachelor degree in business
and/or marketing or equivalent business experience.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales with measurable quotas and goals. Candidates with experience in an inside sales role and/or experience selling telecommunications services or related equipment are given preference. Preference given to incumbents with experience in both traditional telecommunications and forward-looking technologies.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company reserves the right to change or revise duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This document is not a written or implied contract of employment.