PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JD / Qualified Applications should contact our office ASAP.
POSITION: Business Development / Account Manager
LOCATION: Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) & Eastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
The Account Manager is responsible for business development within a contingent workforce program at an enterprise level telecommunications client. This will entail developing and maintaining relationships with the client’s hiring managers to facilitate the placement of Company’s candidates. The Account Manager will also review open job descriptions using a Vendor Management System and interact with a third-party Vendor Management Organization to ensure clear direction for the recruiting team responsible for sourcing and screening the target candidates for those positions. Initially, expanding Company’s client portfolio in the NY/NJ/PA area will be a secondary responsibility, but is expected to increase in importance as the AM’s presence at the primary client is established. The Account Manager will work with the Recruiting Manager and report to Company’s Managing Director.
- Engage in new and existing client development activities including but are not limited to: establishing contact relationships, qualifying new clients, marketing candidates, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits, develop presentations for use during client visits
- Conduct market research and keep current of market dynamics and trends within the staffing industry; develop/maintain telecommunications industry knowledge and other industry knowledge pertaining to target clients
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties; advise client on staffing solutions
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Utilize Bullhorn for client contact tracking, job order management, and coordination of candidate activities with recruiting team
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Company services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing sales accounts in the staffing/recruiting industry
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in the telecommunications or IT staffing industries
- College degree in STEM or business management/administration; advanced degree preferred
- Desire to succeed in a performance-based role, ability to work with and for a group of people with diverse backgrounds and levels of experience, ability to work full-time in the Philadelphia area for at least 6-9 months and travel within the continental US