PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
JOB DESCRIPTION: U.S. Sales Manager
Manages sales of the company’s product and services in within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with VP Sales &Marketing in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Responsible for managing the entire sales process from penetration through successful deployment.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with VP Sales & Marketing.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in the company’s product and services.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with VP Sales & Marketing to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
Vertical expertise in software.
Successful Enterprise software sales experience.
Viewed as an expert in the field.
Meet or exceed defined bookings targets.
Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
Experience of Business Process Management solutions, either from a supplier or end-user perspective.
Knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge
of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Enthusiasm and energy.
Good customer facing skills including presentation skills
Must be able to work with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Live within one hour of NYC.
- Be smart and presentable
- Be able to travel and stay overnight for periods of up to a few weeks, including trips to the Europe / further afield.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package