PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager
We are growing 100% year over year and have a culture focused on learning/development, growth and fun. We are a leading provider of Refurbished Re-certified Technology from brand names such as Acer, HP, Dell, DeLonghi, etc. These products are then sold through major retailers like Bestbuy.com, Amazon, Walmart.com, Groupon, Woot, eBay, etc. Selling refurbished products has become one of the hottest markets in the world. The demographics of our customers are 18 to 35 and are looking for major brands at a great prices, shopping online with support and with a warranty from major brands, and purchased from retailers they trust.
Enjoy coming to Work! We love what we do and so should you.
We embody a progressive culture that is rooted in the commitment to innovate and change the world, and driven by a team who is willing to go above and beyond for our clients and customers.
We operate within a fast-paced environment that not only challenges our team members, but encourages everyone to use their creativity and individual voices to inspire new ideas, take risks, and to contribute to improvements throughout all levels of the organization. From our casual and open floor plan, to our weekly all hands meetings we make finding a sense of connectedness between teammates and creating a fresh, vibrant, and inclusive workspace a priority.
When you’re a part of our team, you are given the opportunity to expand your responsibilities and drive superior and sustainable business results. With our culture’s focus on personal growth, each day you will be working towards your professional development.
As an excellent example of our commitment to the Sales Team, we have implemented a Monthly Company Bonus Program to fully engage and motivate our team to achieve and surpass our quarterly company-wide objectives. This program is available to all active teammates and paid out on a monthly basis.
As Sales Leader for us, you will be responsible for leading revenue generation, setting strategic direction for our Sales Team, identifying and securing new opportunities to drive revenue, and hitting sales targets. We are looking for an effective team leader with a high drive for results, ability to hold others and himself/herself accountable while exploring new and innovative solutions to rapidly grow the business.
- Guide and manage the activities of the sales team to ensure company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded
- Develop and execute on a business plan to expand business into new accounts
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing
- Develop and maintain accurate sales pipeline by monitoring key performance indicators
- Develops and executes a revenue strategy heavily focused on driving new business, client retention and expansion of custom market research to strategic accounts
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above quota results based upon successful pipeline management
- Identify and implement strategies if revenue is not on target
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for accounts in the assigned region
- Foster a collaborative and high performing team environment for your sales team
- Champion a sales culture of accountability, consultative selling and collaboration
- 8+ years of experience as a sales leader
- 10+ years of technology sales or account management experience
- Experience in E-commerce industry
- Experience selling to small and medium-sized businesses, education and government
- Experience in business continuity industry preferred
- Proven ability to lead in an agile environment
- Stellar follow up and follow through skills
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
Attractive benefits including paid vacation time, 401K Plan, Employee Purchase Program, company social events, Life insurance, and Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans for employees and their families.