PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
Position: Senior Inside Sales Representative
Location: Philadelphia, PA Area
Company Info: Piano Restoration sells and restores high-end pianos to customers across the US. We are growing, family-owned company, currently employing just over 20 people. Our current sales team is small, consisting of owner and supported by 2-3 assistants who perform call screening, and post-sales follow-up.
Overview: We’re seeking a skilled, experienced sales professional to help expand the company into new categories of clientele. This position would report directly to the company owner with the objective of eventually leading the sales arm of the company.
Qualifications: A successful candidate will have these qualities:
- Proven ability to sell highly technical premium products in the price range of $20,000 to $80,000
- Strong customer satisfaction and relationship-building track record
- Solid listening and communication skills
- An emphasis on trust-building and authenticity with customers
- Ability to quickly acquire necessary technical product knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to pioneer new sales categories, involving “cold-calling”,
- Experience with sales cycles of 30 – 120 days
- Proficiency with Salesforce and other sales software
- Ability to work with a cost model to establish accurate pricing
- Strong personal values and integrity
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience.