SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
The Company is seeking a Manager to be responsible for leading the growth of sales for the aviation businesses: helicopter, corporate aviation, and SAR that involve both traditional channel partner relationships and strategic accounts, both domestic and international. This includes helping to set the annual sales plan direction and priorities for all product sales to the aviation markets, maintaining strategic customer relationships, market knowledge and research, dealer relationships, pricing and marketing strategies, as well as identifying new product opportunities. Additionally, this individual will work closely with the Director of Sales, and to assist as needed, in the military and commercial airline life vest markets to assure fit of the aviation sales plan with the overall corporate business plan. Duties also include leading strong customer service practices for all order entry and post order processes.
The position is ultimately responsible and accountable for achieving company sales goals in the aviation business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Set and achieve specific annual sales growth goals for each primary category of business.
– Set and achieve specific annual expense budgets to support annual sales goals.
– Provide regular and accurate sales forecasting as required by management.
– Maintain strong relationships with all dealers and channel partners to expand sales growth. This includes setting relevant pricing strategies, dealer support strategies, customer service strategies, and regular/effective contact.
– Lead and execute timely and adequate problem solving for the aviation business, recognizing dealer network is critical to success.
– Maintain and grow relationships with strategic customers (e.g. OEM helicopter manufacturers)
– Identify new sales strategies to build our business (i.e. selected rep expansion)
– Perform market research to identify all trends in aviation markets, and to identify new markets for existing products or new products for existing markets.
– Develop and execute all marketing communication and promotional strategies (includes trade shows, advertising, web presence, PR, sponsorships, etc.), to be done in collaboration with company branding and communication principles.
– Help to set all pricing policies for aviation business, and communicate to channel partners.
– Develop communication strategies and processes for all channel partners to maintain share of market for company’s products and strategies. This includes providing regular training for company’s products.
– Provide support to entire sales team, as required.
– Provide supervisory support to all employees assigned to the aviation sales function.
– 7-10 years of experience selling
– Significant experience in aviation markets
– Previous direct sales (commissioned) role.
– Some management experience preferred.
– Experience with channel partners (i.e. Dealers and reps)
– Moderate travel and trade show work required
– College degree in related field.