PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
POSITION: Regional Business Developer
LOCATION: The NY/NJ/CT Tri-State Area + Eastern PA and Philadelphia
Company Info / Job Purpose.
- IT Recruitment/Staffing, Talent Solutions company, responsible for placing hundreds of Technology Professionals annually with great back office support… seeks an experienced Sales / Business Developer Staffing Industry pro to work existing key accounts and hunt for new key accounts in the Tri State Area.
- Accomplish other corporate business objectives in the local market via developing new industry verticals for the placement of candidates in contract and permanent roles.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiating skills.
- A solid understanding of Information Technology, new trends and services, specifically in application development and infrastructure.
- Good listener, persuasive and able to overcome objections.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Successful at building strong, lucrative, long-term relationships.
- High energy, self motivator, with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Utilize company resources, internet search engines, networking, referrals and cold calling to identify prospective client accounts.
- Understand technical qualifications needed to fill client’s positions.
- Conduct meetings with potential clients to uniquely position the company’s service line.
- Develop and maintain client accounts.
- Conduct on-going client and candidate in-person meetings.
- Negotiate client terms and conditions.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and Recruiting team to understand and assess client needs.
- Develop sales strategy, and target account plans to build client pipeline.
- Follow processes and procedures to document all prospecting and sales activity in company’s database.
- Learn new service offerings and properly identify new account opportunities.
- Meet objectives on revenue, gross profit, client meetings, etc.
- Understand and follow resource manual and company Best Practices.
- Establish and foster team collaboration within the market.
Available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends when needed.