SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP
DEPARTMENT: Sales JOB TITLE: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Operations
The Account Executive is responsible for the promotion and sales of the laboratory diagnostic technology services to physicians, private healthcare offices and hospitals in assigned geographic territory.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have a strong command of the English language and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
1) Meet/exceed annual sales quotas
2) Maintain call frequencies at hospitals, laboratories and physician accounts
3) Submit all reports and paperwork in a timely manner
4) Keep abreast of all local billing and reimbursement issues
5) Effectively block competitive activity and convert competitive accounts
6) Operate within reasonable budget limits
7) Present Company in a manner that demonstrates the highest degree of integrity
8) Attain a practical understanding of each of our products, methodologies and competition
9) Utilize good selling skills that allows for the identification of needs of client and deliver presentations based upon the identified needs
10) Participate in team meetings, activities, etc.
11) Ensure prompt and accurate completion of time cards
12) Implement sales plans, achieve sales goals and objectives
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of three years medical sales experience or equivalent combination of education and medical sale experience.
• Laboratory sales experience preferred.
• Molecular and/or Anatomic Pathology sales experience preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Expertise in Microsoft Windows and Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, Excel and other popular business software desirable
• Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory.
• Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory