SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Rental Consultant
- Provide the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Continually seek out new clients, and expand the current customer base at every opportunity.
- Create strong, lasting, profitable, relationships with each client.
- Promote the Company and its products and services at all times.
- Advise and assist clients in planning special events.
- Provide creative solutions to meet all customer needs.
- Meet or exceed the stated revenue goals and objectives.
- Attend to the best interests of the Company at all times.
- Exhibit sound project management skills on all level events.
Customer Service & Project Management:
- Respond to event related inquiries via telephone or in person, as necessary.
- Provide sufficient information to allow for an efficient, profitable, transaction that meets the client’s needs and objectives, as well as the Company’s standards for quality and integrity.
- Provide solutions that correspond to available inventory for the dates required.
- Coordinate all service concerns: Sales, operations, quality control, and inventory control.
- Accurate data entry of all new orders and revisions as required.
- Thoroughly review all orders and revisions for content, accuracy and completeness.
- Staff and support the office as required, in order to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Oversee the entire project, from initial contact throughout the event and up to and including final payment and follow up conversation.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide creative solutions to meet them.
- Provide sufficient information to allow for an efficient, profitable, and sound project management that meets the clients needs and objectives, as well as the Company’s standards for quality and integrity.
- Perform cost analysis in order to ensure that desired level of profit is achieved.
- Respond to all inquiries and referrals from a particular source.
- Monitor the account, and their respective client satisfaction.
- Maintain contact and communication with account throughout the year.
- Convey an understanding of all important Company policies to the client.
- Establish a rapport with each individual client or account.
- Ensure that the pre-established terms for each client are met and their credit limits are not exceeded.
- Fully understand client needs, expectations and objectives.
- Listen carefully to the client’s questions (and responses) to ascertain what they are truly saying as opposed to what they thought they said (listen between the lines!).
- Establish a rapport with each client.
- Keep the customer’s expectations realistic. (Then exceed them!).
- Coordination between the client and operations in order to ensure client satisfaction as well as a profitable and trouble-free event. (Conveying promises made, etc.).
- Anticipate the client’s needs based on weather, number of guests, etc.
- All other duties as required
- Working weekends at times should be expected, although not typically full days.
- Qualified to handle event related consultations, visits and transactions (great to have)
- Advanced knowledge of products, policies and services – (great to have)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent math and spelling skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent anticipation
- Professional appearance
- Professional approach to daily tasks
- Highly persuasive
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail