PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
INSIDE SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
We have an opening for an experienced Customer Service/Inside Sales person to lead our team. Must be experienced in customer service, costing of new job opportunities, with experience preferably in food and specialty packaging or manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will share our vision, values, and commitment to quality and customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity for a detail-oriented professional that can be proactive at identifying and resolving problems. We are looking for an upbeat team player who is reliable, able to work well under pressure, and develop customer relationships and business opportunities in partnership with the sales and service teams.
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Friendly and flexible attitude a must in order to meet all of the customers’ needs.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Able to lead others to achieve optimal results.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Active listening skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Self starter with proven leadership abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, organizational, follow-through skills
- Excellent customer service skills, sales, and relationship building skills
- Superb written and verbal communications skills; candidate must be able to interact professionally with other internal departments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Above average analytical, interpersonal, interpretive and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise others
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Solid computer skills; proficient use of Excel and Word, SAP a plus