PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
POSITION: Inside Sales Director
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey
OVERVIEW: This position is responsible for the growth of the inside sales branch and its sales teams comprised of territory sales account representatives and specialists. This leader is accountable for achieving sales goals through identified core business objectives. This role provides clear direction and leadership to all associates, while maintaining a “Best in Class” culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides quality leadership and vision for internal business objectives.
· Lead three direct reports and 50 to 60 sales representatives.
· Facilitates staff meetings, trainings, problem solving activities, creative improvement activities, while inspiring others.
· Proven ability to achieve corporate revenue and profitability quotas. Sets performance standards to meet service goals and objectives of the company.
· Lead a performance driven environment on all required core metrics.
· Manage a full sales cycle function including: customer contact, solutions based selling, needs identification, demonstration, proposal development and closing.
· Drives the management team to measure team performance and structure appropriate training and development.
· Responsible with good decision making skills.
· Partner with peers and internal business partners.
· Sets direction and standards relative to performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development. Routinely conduct performance appraisals
· Responsible for tracking and monitoring balanced performance KPI’s trends and patterns to ensure success.
· Review and monitor growth trends across client base and in individual accounts to maximize account penetration by identifying additional selling opportunities.
· Promote selling strategies around the cultivation of strong business relationships with primary decision makers.
· Coordinate with National Sales Manager to develop strategic sales plans and execute stated goals.
· BA/BS Degree with a minimum 5 years’ related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
· Proven success in leading high performance teams in a metrics based environment, while achieving results through others.
· Ability to train, coach, motivate and excite the sales team
· Excellent oral/written communication, presentation, negotiation, organizational skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
· Base + Commission
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K