PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM)
SUMMARY: The Business Development Manager represents company, through marketing & selling our product in the designated market. Accountable for market share growth and profitability results within assigned region/state(s). Geographic area depends on population size and market characteristics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and contact prospective clients, conduct professional sales presentations, and secure business
- Manage builder client relationships through interaction with relevant internal departments such as Underwriting, Sales/Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, and Complaint Resolution.
- Develop strategic business plan for the assigned territory, consistent with organizational goals, philosophy and mission.
- Accountable for identification of challenges and opportunities within the assigned market, as well as proposing solutions resulting from research and analysis.
- BDM will develop and implement strategies that ensure profitable growth at the market level, and increase market share, via market intelligence
- Build and maintain database of prospective clients
- Regular face-to-face cold calling activity
- Establish rapport and maintain contact with potential clients
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings and other local, regional and national promotional and networking opportunities
- Document, log and track daily activity in computerized contact management software
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Proven Closer
- Organized follow up
- One-time closer
- Resourceful Cold Caller
- Successful appointment scheduling
- Build rapport quickly
- Proven phone abilities
- Demonstrated Self-Motivation
- Able to work from home
- Dedicated desire for success
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Good product knowledge
Other Requirements: Four-year degree
Position Includes: Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package commensurate to one’s qualifications and experience level.