PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for creating and generating profitable and sustainable sales opportunities and contribute to the environment of future sales and ensuring customer satisfaction expectations are met while keeping sales and profitability goals in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the category sales plan by developing and increasing cos customer base. By going into existing and new markets and exploring all potential business and creating sustainable relationships in the market place.
- Maintain distribution network by servicing current customers, expanding customer base and developing product base.
- Assist in managing the overall relationship with the customer from order to cash.
- Prepare category and business strategies and leverage insights to identify sales opportunities and improve category position to support sales.
- Develop and administer new customer contracts and contract renewals. Negotiate terms and conditions (I.e. pricing, volume, length, exclusivity arrangements etc) and coordinate with senior management to ensure alignment and implementation with Company Strategic Plans and Goals
- Forecast sales volume for products to ensure alignment with Operational Excellence, capabilities and capacities
- Collaborate with Operations and Customer Service (Inside sales) to initiate new business opportunities, resolve issues, and provide optimal customer service.
- Resolve customer requirements by providing information; providing alternatives; answering questions; investigating problems; and developing solutions.
- Accomplish sales and organizational mission and vision by completing related initiatives as needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Primary responsibility for:
- Developing a sales budget for their area of responsibility in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing;
- Monitor performance throughout the year to meet financial targets and metrics
- Advising the Director of Finance of any significant financial matters arising;
- Carrying out all transactions in accordance with cos policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Relevant university degree or five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.