PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
Job Description: HVACRS B2B Field Sales Representative / Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports to: C.E.O.
Territory: NYC boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Bronx & Nassau County of Long Island
Primary Job Function:
- Identify and maintain prospect lists of prospective clients based on company’s criteria.
- Plan, schedule and execute a consistent regimen of sales, marketing and relationship building activities including but not limited to: cold calls, email, unscheduled walk-ins, follow up on previous introductions and meetings with prospective clients.
- Review & examine all opportunities with appropriate qualifying techniques, and present results to Director of Sales.
- Estimate and propose service, maintenance, and replacement jobs as needed.
- Maintain accurate and timely log of all activities in company’s CRM software, in line with proper criteria as set forth by mgmt.
- Provide ongoing sales activities report on a weekly basis.
- Plan and seek assistance from Director of Sales in advance of prospect meetings, as well as debrief on all meetings.
- Provide support (in conjunction with account administrator) for existing clients that are assigned to you (as well as peripheral support for all company’s clients). This includes job quotations, follow up, communication, handling complaints, and solving invoicing questions.
- Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers apprised as to company schedule and requested lead-times.
- Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information.
- Proven sales experience a must, industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Hunt for new business
- Ensure to schedule supporting activities during off peak hours as to maximize hunting time every day
- Plan sales activities 4 weeks out
- Contact existing customers in an ongoing basis as to maintain and expand company’s relationship.
- Follow up on new accounts to ensure proper on-boarding
- Inform CEO about any clients to appear to be “at risk” and develop plan of action
- Happy calls / customer surveys
- Other duties as assigned
Sales Representative Performance Indicators: Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Sales Representative. These include the following:
- Consistency of sales activities on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Qualifying skills
- Continuous professional development
- Accuracy and timeliness of customer history files
- Timely follow up