- Employee productivity seen as almost three times as important as reducing cost
- Employee engagement metrics are seen as more important than cost metrics
- The use of non-owned space is on the rise and now part of the strategy
- Over three quarters believe that employees should be treated like guests or customers with services that enable them to be more productive
- Boards split into three groups from early adopters to laggards when it comes to workplace thinking
New research from the Property Directors Forum confirms that the historical focus on cost – and in particular cost reduction – has been replaced by priorities that are all people oriented. The number one priority is now greater employee productivity for 40% of property directors. The number two priority (28%) is attracting and retaining the best talent.
As a result of this new focus on people, ‘soft metrics’ such as employee engagement, satisfaction and retention are now preferred by 61% of property directors for measuring the performance of workplace strategies. Traditional space and furniture or business agility metrics take the last two places in the ranking.
While productivity is a high priority, ‘wellness’ is not
82% of property directors believe an effective workplace strategy needs to cater for …Read More
Read more here:: ONREC.com News Feed