PLEASE SEE THE COMPANY’S FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION / Qualified Applicants should contact our office ASAP:
Job Description – Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative’s role will be to deliver incremental revenue growth in their sales territory. The candidate will be instrumental in developing profitable relationships with both new and existing clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Field Based Sales Role reporting to VP of Sales
- Working Hours – 40 hours per week.
- Targeting, Winning and Developing New Business Relationships with Clients
- Working towards and achieving monthly and annual Sales Targets
- Developing proactive sales promotions and delivering them successfully into sales channels
- Preparing weekly sales analysis / reports.
- Working with clients to develop merchandising and promotional events
- Managing existing customer needs through effective time management and prioritization
- Out of state travel and trade show/ exhibition attendance will be required
- Ownership of all client relationships and sales opportunities on the East Coast
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Self-determination and a desire to succeed.
- Polite and persuasive communication and influencing skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Pays attention to detail
- Flexible to work in non-business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone and manage own priorities
This position offers a competitive compensation & benefits package